Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Baseball Time Again!

Dallen and Evan are playing baseball for the second year. Last year, it pretty much consumed our life for a couple of months. This year should be better. I was able to move Evan out of T-ball and up to Dallen's team. You are supposed to be 7 & 8 to play coach pitch, but I guess they can make and exception if a boy played T-ball the year before. The boys weren't too sure about being on the same team at first, but now they enjoy it. And Jim and I are so happy to only spend 2 nights a week at 2 hour games, instead of 4 nights. When Ashton saw I picked up the uniforms for his brothers, he was very excited and wanted to know where his "umifoam" was. He loves baseball. I dug out Evan's last years uniform and put it on him. He loves it! Every day he asks me if it is baseball day, if I say yes, then he immediately runs to put on his "umifoam". It doesn't matter if it is 4 hours before baseball starts. He comes to every game in uniform, he thinks he is on the team. He never forgets his bat, ball and glove.

1 comment:

Sant Family said...

Reading this post makes me glad that Ben quit baseball and that Daniel can't play and that we didn't sign Joseph up in time! Woohoo me!!! Now I still have time for the bonbons and my "stories".

Have fun! You are such a great mom!