Thursday, June 19, 2008

Schools Out for Summer!



The kids are so excited to be out of school. Jarom made a CD of songs especially for the last day of school. This is his song list:
School's Out
Up all night
High School Never Ends
Like There's No Tomorrow
Youth Gone Wild
Summer Nights
I Wanna Rock
Let it Rock
Breaking the Chains
Paradise
Wild America
It was a pretty good CD. I feel like I just got done with finals. It seemed like several grades could go either way, so we did lots of studying for finals. I know more about history than I ever have (well I have probably already forgotten what I learned, history isn't my thing). Amery and Jarom both pulled off straight A's! I am so happy for them. I am trying to talk Jarom into an easier schedule for next year. So far, I haven't had any luck. For now it will be the hardest he has had so far, and this year was bad. This is a photo of Evan with his teacher Mrs. Stone. I hope we all make it through the summer in one piece. Any ideas on fun, cheap things to do with lots of kids of all ages?

No comments: