Friday, August 15, 2008

Jarom's 16, I can't believe it!!!

I can't believe I am old enough to have a 16 year old. I am lucky to have Jarom. He is a great kid and a good example to all of us. He is top of his class with a 4.0. He always gets up for early morning seminary, without being told and gets ready early. He is ready to leave for church an hour before it starts.
For his special birthday, we arranged several things. The one I think he was most excited about was his special birthday call from a famous rock star (one of the perks of parents who used to be in the music industry). I also made him a book with dating and driving advice from so many of you, thanks, it was great. I made him a slide show with music and pictures of his life (I think I liked it more than he did). We had a special presentation with a couple of scriptures and a watch, which I still need to get engraved with this scripture reference on it Matt 26:41 "Watch and pray, that you enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak"
Happy Birthday Jarom, We Love You!!


No comments: