Friday, January 8, 2010

Free Stuff!!

I guess by now you all know that I love a good deal. I also love sharing my good deals with others. I just ran accross this good deal this morning. It is a way to earn free things by just doing what you already do, searching the internet. It is called "Swagbucks". If you click on the link on the side of my blog you can get signed up. I guess you can use their search engine and just by using it they give you points. If you sign up, remember to sign up under me, so I can more points. With your points you can get free stuff. Here is some more info I found about it on Yahoo answers:


Good news! While it may seem too good to be true, Swag Bucks is not a scam.

Swagbucks.com is absolutely legit.
It pays out. We've been using it for 6 months and have earned $310 in Amazon gift certificates.
And it is EASY. All you do is use their search engine for your everyday web searches. No answering surveys. No clicking on adds. No completing 'offers'. No need to purchase anything (even shipping is free) and no need to supply a credit card. No email spam. No viruses.

Fist off you need to sign up

Then it’s easy as 1-2-3!

1. Search the web as you normally would using SwagBucks.com search engine. You’ll get results from Google.com and Ask.com.
2. SwagBucks will be periodically awarded to you as you search. You can win up to 5 SwagBucks with a single search and on Fridays you can win up to 100 SwagBucks with a single search. You can also find and redeem SwagCodes which will add to your SwagBucks total.
3. Redeem your SwagBucks for prizes ranging from gift certificates for Amazon, Target and iTunes to televisions, video games, iPods, movie, music and sports collectibles and more!


If you sign up under me, I get more points which of course means more goodies.

No comments: