Thursday, January 1, 2009

Back Posts

I am going to work on updating my posts from the summer. This means you will have to look backwards to find out what has been happening with us. So even if you have already seen some post you will have to go back to June to make sure you haven't missed anything. We have been having so much excitement, I haven't had time to post. You even have to go back to "older post" to see some of the new ones I just put in today. I dated them according to when they happened so they would be in chronological order. I love to read your comments.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Its good to have you back in the blogging world:)I love your new blog design and your family pictures are absolutely beautiful! Looks like you've had some good memories this past year and it was fun to hear about them and to see all the pictures of everybody.

Mary-Anne said...

I'm glad you got the pictures to upload! I don't know why blogger uploads them backwards...it's really quite annoying, but All of your posts look great! It looks like you have all been really busy and having lots of fun!!