Thursday, August 27, 2009

Amery's Big Night Out

Amery and her two best friends decided they wanted to get all dressed up in formals and go out to dinner for her friends B-day. We went back and forth about whether or not she could go because she would have to miss some of band practice. In the end I gave in :) They looked so cute!! I had to practice my picture taking skills for when she is actually old enough to go to a formal dance. They were going to dinner at the Olive Garden and I gave strict instructions that she was supposed to bring me home pictures. Well no luck with the pictures from them. Good thing I got some. Don't forget you can click on the pics to see them better.


4 comments:

Trudy Dodd said...

Amery look beautiful!!!

ckm said...

Wow! She is beautiful! She looks so much like you!

The Abel family said...

I wish I looked like her. She has the best hair!

Mary-Anne said...

She looks so grown up! Good luck when she turns 16!! She is going to have boys lining up to date her. :)