Thursday, August 20, 2009

A New Approach

Since it is August and I have an Easter background on my blog, I guess I am not a very good blogger. It isn't that I don't want to be, I am just busy doing so many exciting things that I don't have the time to write about them. My hang up is getting all the pictures uploaded to go with my post. It takes me forever to get the pics on my computer. I have a ton of draft post that haven't been posted mostly because of the pictures. Because I like order I don't want to post anything new until I have posted the old ones. Well I think I am going to change that today. I am going to post as I go along. I will just have to put in old things that happen whenever I get to them. I will also add the pictures when I can. Maybe that will help take some pressure off of me. Well at least it is worth a try. We'll see how well it works :)

2 comments:

ckm said...

When you begin a draft, it saves the date so your date of your journaling is accurate. You can bump it up to a newer date by going to post options (underneath where you type the body of the journaling entry) and changing the date.

You can also go back and edit your old posts and insert pictures. I think it is key that at least you are recording and saving your journaling. Photos speak 1,000 words, but journaling will make the memory more accurate.

I have posts to go back and add pictures to as well ... and I have some posts scheduled to happen in the next several days as I too have been busy!

It is fun to see your family updates! Your family will appreciate your effort in years to come!
Love
Corin

The Abel family said...

Yeah I know about the dates on the drafts. The problem is if I add them after I add others, people don't go back and look at them. They assume they have read everything when they get to one they have already seen. I need to do better on the journaling part. I forget things so fast!