Friday, August 21, 2009

Race Cars and Jamba Juice

Jim is in the middle of changing offices. There was a cool race car by Jim's new office, which is just across the parking lot from his old office. So technically the car was by both offices. Anyway, the boys got a kick out of it. Ashton was willing to let me take some pictures of him with the car. He is a good sport :) I am really sick today, hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. My brother Nathanael says at Jamba Juice (which is about the only store I don't have with in a couple miles of my house) they have a drink that cures his cold. So I called them, they said they would be open until 9pm. I drug myself out of the house along with 3 kids and headed down to Jamba Juice, with high hopes of a quick cure. When we arrived about 8:15pm, the gal said they were closed. I was totally bummed. I explained how I had called ahead and they told me 9pm. She felt bad and said I could get a free one the next time I came in. So I plan on heading there 1st thing tomorrow morning. I will let you know if it works.

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

I wonder what's in the Jamba Juice drink? Isn't there one by Safeway?

In any case, I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Mary-Anne said...

Sorry you're sick! I've been sick this whole week too...I think I might go get a cold buster from Jamba Juice today too! Hope it works for you!

The Abel family said...

Tif, I wish the Jamba Juice was by our Safeway. Actually, I had to drive all the way to the Wellesley. It is inside the Safeway there.